Registration is open to district residents in Transitional Kindergarten - Sixth Grade.
West Side School maintains one classroom per grade level. Students from out of the district’s boundaries may apply to enroll in Kindergarten - Sixth Grade through the use of an Inter-district Transfer from their school of residency. Parents interested in attending West Side School may contact office personnel, at 433-3923 or by email to Susanne Esquivel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration ENGLISH SPANISH
- Housing Questionnaire ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Language Questionnaire ENGLISH/SPANISH
Required forms are available in the West Side office and by clicking on link below. By August 9, 2021, please provide:
- Physician’s Report of Health ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Student Health History ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Immunization Requirements: for more information, see the CA Dept of Health Services’ Website here.
- Oral Health Form or Request for Waiver ENGLISH/SPANISH
- California law requires schools to maintain the privacy of students’ health information.
- Your child’s identity will not be associated with any report produced as a result of these requirements.
- If economic circumstances are preventing you from obtaining the above requirements, you may be eligible for assistance.