Registration is open to district residents in Transitional Kindergarten - Sixth Grade.
West Side School maintains one classroom per grade level. Kindergarteners must turn five by
September 1st. Transitional Kindergarten is open for district residents with birthdays between September 2 and December 2.
Parent Tour and Observation Days
On January 18th – 20th we will be hosting classroom observations for parents of potential students at 8:30, 9:15, and 10:30 each morning. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an observation or for more information. An evening meeting will be held on January 19th at 6:00 for parents who aren’t able to come for an observation. We look forward to meeting you and to showing off West Side’s excellent educational experience!
Registration for out of district residents may apply to enroll in Kindergarten - Sixth Grade. Parents interested in applying for their child to attend West Side School may submit an Inter-district Transfer through their school of residence. Please contact us 433-3923 or by email to Susanne Esquivel at email@example.com.
- Registration ENGLISH SPANISH
- Housing Questionnaire ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Language Questionnaire ENGLISH/SPANISH
Required forms are available in the West Side office and by clicking on link below. By August 5, 2022, please provide:
- Physician’s Report of Health ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Student Health History ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Immunization Requirements: for more information, see the CA Dept of Health Services’ Website here.
- Oral Health Report ENGLISH/SPANISH
- California law requires schools to maintain the privacy of students’ health information.
- Your child’s identity will not be associated with any report produced as a result of these requirements.
- If economic circumstances are preventing you from obtaining the above requirements, you may be eligible for assistance.