EVERY Wednesday is Early Release!
ALL Grades dismissal at 1:40 pm
West Side School staff positions needed NOW! Click for Job Descriptions.
- West Side Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- Check out the latest Bobchat Newsletter, and these upcoming dates:
- Friday, Nov. 20 - Bake Sale
- 6th grade is hosting a bake sale to support the Yosemite Trip
- Friday, Nov. 20 - Bobcat Buck (BB$) Student Store
- During lunch recess – See Bobchat for buy-in details
- MON.-FRI. 11/23 - 11/28 NO SCHOOL
- Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, Dec. 4 – Egyptian Museum Field Trip
- 6th grade – 8:30-5:00
- Thursday, Dec. 10 – Board of Trustees Annual Meeting
- Felta Schoolhouse; 5:30 Closed Session/ 6:00 Open Session
- Vote for Trash Bash! Support Anamaria!
- West Side graduate, Anamaria Morales, needs your vote for a high school entrepreneur competition. Vote for her innovative Trash Bash project at adcapyouth.wishpond.com/social-innovation/entries/65720609
(deadline is 12/4).
- Mark your calendars: December 16 – Winter Program at the Raven Theater
Upload page for Yearbook Photos: Click Here.
- Safety Reminder:
- Use crosswalks at all times, and Remember to SLOW DOWN and stay OFF the cell phones!
Social Media Reminder
Do not post pictures of West Side students on social media without parents’ permission
Parent email contact-input form: Click Here.
Forma de correo electrónico de contacto de entrada de los padres: haga clic aquí.
Remember – Once a Week,Take a Peek
Easy Ways to Support West Side and the FEF
Please sign up for these very easy money makers for our school. Without any added cost, retailers will contribute to our school programs. Anyone is welcome to sign up. You may sign up on the official websites by clicking on their links, or go to eScrip.com, smile.amazon.com, or target.com/tcoe., or come into the office and we’ll help you get set up.
Enrichment Programs – FEF
Your generous donations fund our art, music, library, technology, garden and field trips.
Thank you for your support!
Follow the link for Online Safety Information, Activities, and Resources:
Suggestions are always welcome -- email: email@example.com