EVERY Wednesday is Early Release!
ALL Grades dismissal at 1:40 pm
- West Side Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- Read your BobChat for Field Trips, FEF, Site Council meetings, etc., check out Calendar page,
and remember these upcoming dates:
- FEF monthly meeting – Every 3rd Friday. Please join us!
- Felta Schoolhouse; 8:30am – 9:30am (Jan. 20, Feb. 17, Mar. 17, Apr. 21, May 19, Jun. 16)
- Spelling Bee
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 8:30 am (check BobChat for details)
- Board of Trustees Meeting
- Thursday, February 9; 5:30 pm
- February Holidays - NO SCHOOL
- Monday, Feb. 13: Observing Lincoln's Birthday; and
Monday, Feb. 20: Presidents' Day
- Friday evening, March 3rd: Gather 'Round
- FEF fundraiser for West Side enrichment (see above for pre-sale ticket link).
Access to SCOE Library resources online (click here)
West Side students can use this at school or at home. Username is InFoOne7; Check the BobChat page for the rest of the login info
Upload page for Yearbook Photos: Click Here.
Kiwanis Brings Free Dictionaries for every Third Grader
|A huge thank you to Mr. Stead and Mr. French and all of the members of Healdsburg Kiwanis for the free dictionaries for every third grade student at West Side!
Bookmobile at West Side Sept. 27th
|A few delightful photos
of Bookmobile Day on September 27th, 2016.
- Safety Reminder:
- Use crosswalks at all times, and Remember to SLOW DOWN and stay OFF the cell phones!
Social Media Reminder
Do not post pictures of West Side students on social media without parents’ permission
Remember – Once a Week,Take a Peek
Easy Ways to Support West Side and the FEF
Please sign up for these very easy money makers for our school. Without any added cost, retailers will contribute to our school programs. Anyone is welcome to sign up. You may sign up on the official websites by clicking on their links, or go to eScrip.com, smile.amazon.com, or target.com/tcoe., or come into the office and we’ll help you get set up.
Your generous donations fund our art, music, library, technology, garden and field trips.
Thank you for your support!
Follow the link for Online Safety Information, Activities, and Resources:
Suggestions are always welcome -- email: email@example.com