We are SO excited to have students on campus starting August 18th and hope you'll all be able to come to the Back to School Fair on August 11th to turn in paperwork, buy a t-shirt, complete emergency cards, sign up for school lunches, learn about After Care and Felta Education Foundation, and enjoy a sweet treat! Ms. Meechan really looks forward to seeing all your faces in person. The event will be outside so masks are optional. You and your student should plan on 30 minutes to go through all the stations. Come any time between 3pm and 6pm.
We'll have hard copy of all these at the Fair, but if you want to print them out at home and turn them in, that will speed things up.
- Read the Parent Annual Notice and then sign the PAN Acknowledgment.
- Read and sign the Technology Use Agreement
- Complete the Housing Questionnaire
- Complete the Parent Education Questionnaire
- Complete the Family Income Questionnaire
- After Care information is being updated but general information is on the website: If you're interested in After Care, complete the After Care Registration.
Any questions, please call the office. Thank you!