Creative, fun, and interesting costumes are highly encouraged! Look for ideas in favorite books, activities, famous people, and nature. Of course, costumes are optional. All students should continue to wear the usual facemask to prevent COVID-19 exposure.
- Accommodate movement easily
- Be sturdy enough to hold together for the day
- Allow for independent use of the bathroom facilities
Costumes should NOT have:
- Weapons, swords, knives, guns or combative accessories
- Scary, bloody, or combative style
- Costume mask – not even for the parade