Hello West Side Parents,
Thank you for your patience this morning as we welcomed students back to campus. Exciting times for the students and teachers! We expect drop off will flow more quickly now that you have your name placards and we have the flow of temperature-taking down. Please note the following
- Heated cars are nice on a cold morning, but do tend to result in higher temperatures. Please turn off the heat in your car so that we can determine a true temperature for each student. Any student with 100.4 temperature or above will not be allowed on campus. Asymptomatic students will be able to proceed to class.
- Please put your placard on your dashboard. Note your pick-up and drop-off times on the back side. If you need placards for other cars/drivers, please email email@example.com or call the office.
- Say your goodbyes BEFORE arriving to campus so that students can exit the vehicle quickly once their temperature is taken.
- Students should be sitting on the right side (passenger side) of the vehicle so they can exit directly to the school and not into the flow of traffic.
- Backpacks should be packed and ready for the student to carry. The backpack should include their water bottle with their name on it, a small snack for mid-morning snack time, and whatever materials their teacher has asked them to bring to campus.
- Please send any photos you took of the first day that we can include in the yearbook to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We need those TODAY!
Again, thank you and please let us know if you have any questions. West Side Staff and Teachers