Please help us keep drop off and pick up running as smoothly as possible:
- No temperatures will be taken so please be sure to assess for COVID symptoms before you leave home. Any symptom (fever, cough, etc...), please do not bring your child to campus.
- Have your child pack their backpack with labeled water bottle, snack, lunch, sweatshirt, and schoolwork before you leave home.
- Say your goodbyes on the drive in to the school.
- Schedule your arrival time at West Side based on the drop off and pick up times indicated on the back of your dashboard sign. The bus for in-district students will be dropping off at 8:10 and picking up at 2:50 - please give it priority.
- Pull all the way up in the loading zone so that we don't have cars on Felta Rd.
- Staff will be outside to help your child transition from the car to the classroom.
- If you need more signs, please let Susanne in the office know (firstname.lastname@example.org). Anyone picking up your child needs a dashboard sign.