If your student has a cold, other illness (NOT COVID), or allergies, here is some guidance for returning to school.
- Student has returned to a fairly normal energy level.
- Student is fever free without medication for at least 24 hours.
- No vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea without medication for at least 24 hours.
- Mild runny nose or occasional cough is ok, as long as they can wear a face mask comfortably during the school day.
- Student is sleeping and eating well.
- Student has a negative PCR test result (please print or email).
- If needed, we do have antigen tests in the office. Parent and child should come to the office together at 7:45 on the morning of return. Please be sure to let us know you're coming!
We appreciate that our families keep their students home when they are sick. Please be sure to call the office 433-3923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report absences.